Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I lost my job months back due to a auto accident that I was in and it wasn't my fault and my wife lost her job due to the owner selling the practice.We fell a couple of payments behind and I have been working since March of this year and Everytime I tried to set up payment arrangements with them them refused it and any money I did send they rejected it demanding the full amount owed for my wife's home loan.

Any rep I spoke with was very rude to me and wasn't helpful at all.I don't know what else to do

Review about: Triad Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I alWays thought 21ST MORTAGE corporate was the worse I guess not

So try 21ST MORTAGE corporate

They are out of Knoxville, Tennessee

They are tough but they will bargain.They don’t want your item just the payment.

I don’t know where you live, but USA is USA. Call better business and report them. It is against the law to hold your title for any reason. I have ask for mine twice each time they have sent it.

As long as they hold the title.

And you did business with them, they own the item. Paid or not paid. Title comes with the contract. If you go to the place in your area that you get your license.

Tell them you had something like a fire and all your paperwork for everything is gone. They will get you a avoiding loan of any kind. ColleenCleere Turn them in still because the have to give you a free and clear statement.

Try it.Good luck ColleenCleere