Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I have called number is disconnected and I need to get this vehicle out of my yard.I need to know how can I remove this car!!!

I feel all customers should be supported by a Lawyer and push a law suit!! Can someone please help us all?? I'm very upset!! How could the BBB let this happen.

It has to be someone out there to support us. I don't feel we should have to pay anything!!!We have already done that!!Is the triad number in California any good??

It has a recording that as well gives you a run around.All of this should be against the law!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of triad financial customer care from Triad Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Triad Financial to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was title. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Triad Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Triad Financial?

Comments

I'm trying to sell my car.I paid Santander who held the tile off two years ago.

I never got the title. My issue is DMV shows Triad as owner not Santander. Santander claims they sent me the title. DMV says the title was never requested from them because Santander is not the owner.

I sent the DMV paperwork to Triad to release the car but it was returned to sender.

Now I'm at a total loss as to what to do now.HELP!!