though you call my house a million times a day when i have a contact number , i can say you do work with me like now i have just had a baby , and i am behind i need to know what to do to get back on track once againthinks for my second chance !i dont think it is right to bash these people they are just doing there job !

how would like to be in there shoes ! though they can be pushy and intimidating , they want there money !

they dont see people they see loan numbers , and what is owed , its not personal ,just bussiness!anna

Had an Experience with Triad Financial?

Comments

Benidorm, Valencia, Spain #29334

I have an issue where my husband called and spoke with our account manager after going through the steps to get to her on the automated system, he asked about making the our late payments via auto check later this month, she said Ok I need such and so, he asked for her extension so he could call and ask me ok for the amount etc., he called her back within 10 minutes, someone else picked up her extension, he explained he talked to so -n- so (forgot to write down name, dodo) and she said ok so here is the info, the man takes the information gives confirmation number, we are all set.Behind but we are set to make a payment - cool.

now today, a week later we get a call saying they can revoke the agreement for the 29th and that my husband lied , the man was who called and he escalated the situation badly, transfered me to our account manager she said I remember talking to him but I didn't agree to anything, I asked her why she didn't put notes in the system of what we had requested and we would be calling back within 10 - 20 minutes? she then transferred me to the supervisor who proceeded to throw me over a barrel yelling at me. I asked her what the plan was, did she intend to revoke the amount we were set to pay on the 29th, she yelled at me telling me Triad was not going to hold up their end of the deal if I didn't hold up mine, I was holding up mine the 29th isn't even here yet. We have heard nothing from them in a week and now today I need to make a payment today,...

I have no where to borrow money from. We have a child who is barely a year old and has been really sick in the last couple of months when we got behind. I am behind with more than Triad. I understand where I am wrong, I just don't get how they can yell at people.

I am sure there are many others who owe far more than I do, I can't do anything I am in a very stressed situation and can't even pay rent :-( Money is all they see, trying not to take it personally.

I guess I will take the bus like the man at Triad said I should.:cry :? :(

Ferntree Gully, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #16946

Anna-you are right.They are doing their job.

But when someone makes payment arrangements and these *** keep calling and harrassing you about a payment you already took care of, they don't deserve my sympathy.

They're just *** who get off on harrassing people.To have that much sympathy, you must be one of them.