I recomend not doing business with these people, They are a rip off.Do not get there gap insurance with VLS they are even worse.

I have been going through a battle with both companies, due to the lose of my vehicle from a car accident, and neither one of these companies are helping me out. They want their money now and Vls will not pay the gap insurance that they are suppose to. They totally screwed me.

Stay away from these companies if you know what is good for you.Please do not go through roadloans.com to get a loan because this is what will happen

Had an Experience with Triad Financial?

Comments

I have the exact same problem with them.My car was totalled in 2009.

The Gap insurance should have paid 100% of the $5000+ gap. VLS only paid $256. They never notified me, never would call me back, or answer emails. It is a scam.

I have had a lender and credit report person tell me the same. Gap insurance is a scam.

Santander only sent me two letters in 2 years regarding the debt as well.They are in cohoots!

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more