I never received my title after my final payoff. I have no contact phone numbers to Triad Financial

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Triad Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Triad Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Triad Financial to other companies on our site.

Comments

You can reach out to mytitlesupport.com, or call 888.299.8425 to see if they can help you get your title. In 2009 Triad turned over their title info to a company called Santander to handle.

If you paid off your loan before 2009, not sure what to do yet about that, still trying to figure out. I paid my loan off in 2004 and feel like I'm spinning my wheels to find someone to help me.

Hope this helps.

Elk Grove, California, United States #1274213

I paid off my car at around May, 2003 and never got the title of my car either.I can't get hold of Triad Financial and cannot sell my car without a title, it's been about 4 years sicw I want to sell my car.

If someone has any information on this please call me at (916) 627-0750 and leave me a voice mail.Thank you!