I first want to ask how can I get in on the class action lawsuit against these people?So, I financed my vehicle thru these people and in the end go it repod because me and my husband both lost our jobs and couldnt make the payments.

They sent me a letter that it was going to be auctioned off and if I wanted a public sale to send them a request via cert mail so I did. In the end they auctioned it off at a private sale and got way less for it than if they had at a public sale. Is this grounds to fight what they say I owe? I would owe this much if they had done what I asked them to.

What should I do?

Had an Experience with Triad Financial?

Comments

I've been paying for a 23,000.00 vehicle for three years, mostly on time.I've paid 22,000.00 to date and still owe 20,000.00 on the vehicle.

I'm still so upside down that I can't beleive it. The interest is killing me.

I'm stuck and can't get out of it without screwing my credit!I'd screw them if I could!!!!!!!!

World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more