I first want to ask how can I get in on the class action lawsuit against these people?So, I financed my vehicle thru these people and in the end go it repod because me and my husband both lost our jobs and couldnt make the payments.

They sent me a letter that it was going to be auctioned off and if I wanted a public sale to send them a request via cert mail so I did. In the end they auctioned it off at a private sale and got way less for it than if they had at a public sale. Is this grounds to fight what they say I owe? I would owe this much if they had done what I asked them to.

What should I do?

Had an Experience with Triad Financial?

Comments

If they repossessed the car, you don't owe them anything. Tell them that if they want anymore money out of you, they'd better give you your car back!

You are entilied to sue due to them presenting a public sale, then selling the property at a private auction.THis action can be seen as false and misleading.

Also the market value and contractual obligation should be addressed.You must able to prove that they notified you of the action to sell the property at public action.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more